My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, India

comfortable in my own skin

Monday, January 10, 2005

Baby Steps

Hi
A new experience for me...writing.
have been a voracious reader till now and these r my baby steps in the world of scribing.
have always felt my thots don matter and nobody wud b interested in them,
but wht the heck...atleast I wud be interested and would like to get back to these initial days of writing when Im a celebrated columnist with some great magazine....

Read on...i don promise anything earth shattering in these pages...but the simple thots on wht s happening around me and how im trying to cope with them.
there might b a lesson in this for some... other might find it hilarious... others might want to vicariously live my life!! WHO KNOWS WHAT KINDA NUTS R OUT THERE??hahaha


Cheers
Siva.

2 Comments:

Blogger cappucinno said...

hmmm so ur best freind is JD huh? yes, you should definltely write. cause we read books which equals to reading anothers mind. why not let the same happen to u?
asha

February 23, 2005 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger cappucinno said...

hmmm so ur best freind is JD huh? yes, you should definltely write. cause we read books which equals to reading anothers mind. why not let the same happen to u?
asha

February 23, 2005 at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home